Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Prompt Shoot Peer Review

http://ianphotoj.blogspot.com

1.  The photo I liked the best was the grayscale Eight picture of the locker number. This was my favorite because it caught my attention, was intriguing to look at, and I liked the effect of the black and white filter on the image. In addition, I liked the angle of the camera used to take the photo.

2. My least favorite image was the The End picture. This was my least favorite because it was not very interesting to look at. It got the prompt across to the viewer but more could have been done to improve the image.

3. Positive Statements: They person cropped their images effectively and in a nice way. Overall, the images were well thought out and planned.

4. One area they could improve upon, in my opinion, would be to use the rules of photography better in their compositions to catch the attention of viewers.

5. From my perspective, they best portrayed the prompt of Eight.

6. From my perspective, they least successfully portrayed the prompt of The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment