Friday, May 6, 2016

Merger Photo


  1. Something that could be a problem when taking my photos could be the background subtly changing or not spacing myself correctly.
  2. I think a good place to take this type of picture on the Bowie campus would be either one of the sports fields/courts or against one of the brick walls.
  3. Something creative I could do in my photo would be the progression of a basketball shot or soccer goal or something along those lines, where there is an end result. Also, I could have someone in a dress dance across the composition and capture the different poses and/or jumps.
  4. Something I could wear to help me with this photo would be just shorts and a shirt. It would not really matter for the sports photo. For the dancer, a flowing dress would be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment